Digital Sales Representative (Dutch) – Cork
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global are recruiting for a Digital Sales Representative – Dutch OR French for our cloud data services client based in Cork CC. This is a permanent role. Onsite/Hybrid working options.
- Play a key role in following up on- and nurturing contacts until they are ready to engage with our sales team.
- You will work closely together with your sales team and channel- and marketing organization.
- Prospecting by making a large amount of phone calls, both warm and cold to capture sales
- Understanding prospects’ needs and qualifying them
- Making use of various social media channels and search for the right targets
- Developing a solid understanding of our data management solutions
- Communicating our value proposition in a pitch to potential customers
- Following up on marketing-, channel- and sales campaigns (demand gen, webinars, seminars, trade shows, etc.)
- Building account maps and driving campaigns together with marketing, channel and sales in these accounts
- Monitoring sales follow-up and progress from prospects to opportunities
- Managing- and tracking prospects
- Prepare weekly activity- and status reports
- Creating new business by searching for key prospects on various social media channels, and then creating a dialogue with these prospects both on- and offline.
- You are at ease turning cold calls into warm exchanges. You like working in a team but are also comfortable to work on your own.
- You will be supported by sophisticated contact nurturing tools and will have access to data intelligence from your team. You will utilize your selling skills by building strong relationships with prospects over the phone and keeping them updated on events and new solution introductions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business / Sales / Management
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role – sales, customer service, business, cloud data, data management, IT
- Excellent IT skills e.g., MS Office Suite, CRM Systems exp – SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards etc.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Fluency in English and Dutch OR French.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****