Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Director of Nursing in Dublin
- Full Time
- Dublin North
PE Global Healthcare is hiring a Director of Nursing for an expanding Elderly Care Centre in North Dublin.
- To be a highly competent, knowledgeable practitioner in the care of the elderly.
- To actively participate in the Management Team.
- Maintain a high standard of professional and ethical conduct.
- To participate at meetings with the appropriate team, management and other senior management personnel as required
- To encourage and advise on any care-giving, care-management, nursing and associated research projects, and participate as required.
- The development of quality initiatives including clinical audit, standard setting, investigation of complaints and untoward incidents.
- To assist in the recruitment of staff.
- To maintain good employee relations and promote good communication with all relevant staff, areas and departments.
- To give support and counsel to nursing, care and allied staff as necessary and take action in accordance with agreed Centre policy, if necessary.
- Applicants must be in Ireland and eligible to work.
- Be registered on the General Division of the live register maintained by NMBI.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience required.
- Diploma in gerontology or willing to undertake same.
- Have no less than six years’ experience as a nurse; at least three of the previous six years must be in care of the elderly.
- Have an interest in care of the older person.
- Be of good character.
For further information on this role, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse