Engineering & Electronics
Distribution Generation Technical Engineer
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting A Distributed Generation Technical Services Engineer for a Renewable Energy Company based in Dublin.
- Applying a high level of safety standards in every aspect of the work.
- Take a leadership role in Safety in all Distributed Generation Activities.
- Provide technical service support to the Assets and Contracts Manager.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of battery energy storage solar synchronous condenses and gas turbine technology and their related auxiliaries.
- Lead outage management activity and provide support to Site Managers
- Produce comprehensive and accurate monthly performance reports.
- Monitor on a regular basis the operating performance and efficiency of the plant to ensure it continues to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Provide advice and support to the O&M team
- Development of technical specifications, lead the review and evaluation of tenders.
- Support the acquisition of new or existing plant where required.
- Manage several contracts such as technical support, CCTV etc.
- Support and lead engagement with key stakeholders..
- Lead failure investigations, root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience is required in O&M of generating plant, project work or equivalent.
- Knowledge of all aspects of equipment electrical, C&I mechanical utilised in power plant projects.
- Trained authorised and experienced in Generation and trading safety rules or equivalent.
- Have a strong safety and risk management focus.
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environment standards and procedures.
- Self-motivated and ability to project manage own work and co-ordinate with others.
- Degree in Engineering.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to Emma.email@example.com
***Please note our client can assist with visa sponsorship***