Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Documentation Specialist – North Dublin
- Dublin North
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Documentation Specialist on behalf of our client based in Dublin:
11 Month initial contract
Documentation specialist supporting the downstream operations team. Successful candidate will be part of a day support team providing logistical and operational support to process shift teams.
(Functions include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Responsibility for the timely, accurate and efficient management of documents including access and revision control.
- Manage “Live” Documentation updates from the Operations floor
- Turnaround and issue documentation as per Operations Schedule
- Manage and implement on the floor documentation control system
- Drive the Documentation Life Cycle System to ensure documents are approved in as per Scheduling requirements.
- Work with various Subject Matter Experts to ensure technical documentation updates are approved.
- Creation and revision of Standard operating Procedures (SOPs) Work Instructions (WI’s) as required
- Work closely with QA, Supply chain and Operations core functions
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
Key Competencies & Experience:
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Experience Working in a Pharmaceutical GMP regulated industry desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a cross functional collaborative environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience working with GMP Documentation Management Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (word/excel/PowerPoint )
- Good interpersonal skills
Qualifications & Education
At minimum level 6 in a relevant Qualification
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***