General Management / Executive
- Full Time
- Dublin West
eCommerce Executive required for 12 month contract role with a leading Irish owned pharmacy chain based in Co. Dublin
Responsibilities of the role
- Assist Ecommerce Manager and Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager with any projects or reports, as required.
- Assist Ecommerce Manager in updating partners on required site changes and ensuring any changes are delivered on time and on budget.
- Assist in integrating key metrics in weekly and monthly department reports.
- Assist Ecommerce Manager in developing SEO plan for company site and reviewing site performance. Analyse customer journey and note potential improvements to be made.
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support product selection and identify gaps
- Market research – analysing new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance and completing competitor analysis.
Education & Experience
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Understanding and experience in UX, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics and Website Content Management.
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Experience using MS Excel to a proficient standard
- Use of photoshop would be an advantage
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***