Secretarial & Admin
EHS Administrator- Dublin
- Dublin South
PE Global are recruiting for an EHS Administrator for our biopharmaceutical client based in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Co-ordinate management of controlled document reviews and provided administrative support for editing and routing for approval of documents / procedures / risk assessments on the controlled documentation system.
- Provide administrative oversight of the EHS Incident Management system, Issue routine EHS reports, such as weekly functional performance board metrics and monthly reports to Corporate. Track & publish key EHS metrics in relation to the incident reporting and corrective action tracking systems.
- Manage the administration of EHS training, including booking of meeting rooms, communications with external vendors, management of training records.
- Production of cascade communications, site bulletins and promotional campaigns.
- Manage financial administration for the department (vendor management, purchase orders, invoicing etc.). Liaise with external service providers.
Educations & Experience
- Two/three years relevant experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or other regulated sector where Quality Management Systems apply.
- Experience in preparation of reports containing sensitive data including graphs and metrics presented in a table format.
- Able to use systems like: Procure to pay systems, Safety Incidents reporting, Training Management System and Controlled Document Management System.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****