Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
PE Global is currently recruiting for an EHS Co-Ordinator for our pharmaceutical client in Tipperary. This is an initial 11-month contract site-based role.
- Successful candidate will work within the API IPT to drive compliance with High-Risk Work program.
- Co-ordinate and complete LOTO.
- Issue HRW permits to site and contract personnel.
- Communicate HRW daily at relevant Tiers.
- Complete pre walkdowns of planned HRW and ensure planning is in accordance with our site standards.
Minimum 2 years’ experience
Min Level 8 Degree STEM/Safety Field
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Paul Wheatley on 083 094 0199 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***