Engineering & Electronics
EIAR Project Manager
- Full Time
- Dublin West
Senior EIAR project manager required for permanent role with a large engineering consultancy practice, candidate can be based in Galway, Mayo, Dublin or Limerick.
Responsibilities of the role
- Managing projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients and other project team members, both internal and external.
- Undertaking environmental assessments, planning reports and tender submissions.
- Working collaboratively with clients, colleagues and external consultants.
- Liaising with County Councils, An Bord Pleanála and other statutory bodies as required.
- Attendance at meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Project manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals.
Education & Experience
- A relevant environmental science/ engineering/project management qualification.
- Experience working in Irish Industry, preferably with relevant experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Good working knowledge of the Irish Planning system (Note:dedicated Planning team who can assist the PM with technical planning queries).
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and is IT competent.
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 0830093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***