Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
- Dublin West
Electrical Engineer required for permanent role for a global biopharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of the role
- Responsibility for the operation and maintenance of all site Electrical systems on site.
- Provide electrical troubleshooting support to minimise downtime.
- Review technical drawings to ensure they conform to the highest standards.
- Manage root cause analysis to identify and eliminate the cause of electrical failures using Power Quality Analysis.
- Document Electrical design standards and testing processes for the site.
- Ensure all regulatory compliance requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure correct spares are specified and maintained at levels to maintain operations.
- Operate planned and unplanned maintenance systems as defined in Engineering Department procedures. Implement procedures for new equipment.
- Manage Department performance against defined KPIs.
- Manage safe working practices of team members and contractors while on site.
- Instigate maintenance improvement projects to improve availability and efficiency.
- Lead quality investigations relating to Electrical systems.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Department Document Management System.
Education & Experience
- Ideally 5 years maintenance experience within a pharmaceutical facility
- Knowledge of industrial Electrical Maintenance practises and legislation
- 3rd level Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, required.
- Experience managing small to medium sized improvement projects
- Knowledge of industrial electrical systems associated with large industrial facilities
- Experience with regulatory audits.
- Experience with ISO standard requirements would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of maintenance CMMS, e.g. SAP-PM.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***