Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
PE Global are now recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for our client based in Waterford, to manage all aspects of their facilities electrical services. This company has very competitive employee benefits, and promote a continuous improvement culture.
- Manage and control all aspects of facilities electrical services, so that all facilities equipment is maintained to a high degree of efficiency.
- Provide all processes with a standard of service to meet required volume & yields.
- Ensure facility electrical systems are robust to ensure acceptable compliance to national, international and regulatory standards.
- Provide electrical engineering support to Facilities Engineering Group and also Technical Services for the execution of Facilities capital projects.
- Assist Plant Facilities / Project Engineers with system re-design and optimisation of plant services & equipment.
- Management of the facilities electrical PEMAC (maintenance) system confirming to standards.
- Ensuring uptime of facilities equipment by utilising systems tools of RCM and PEMAC techniques.
- Provide electrical engineering support to the Facilities Engineering Group and work on assigned projects involving, equipment/services installations and validations.
- Plan and direct the technician’s workload and deployment to align with ongoing business priorities.
- Degree (level 7/8) in Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years’ experience in an electrical environment.
- Experience of H.V.A.C., Purified Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Electrical Distribution and general building services would be an advantage.
Please click the link below to apply, or call Aoife Lomasney on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***