Engineering & Electronics
Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Full Time
- Swindon, Wiltshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting three Electrical Maintenance Technicians for a permanent role with a manufacturing client based in Swindon.
- Day to day hands-on maintenance of key production equipment dealing with breakdowns, Total Preventative Maintenance tasks and Overall Equipment Effectiveness improvements programmes.
- To ensure so far as is reasonably practicable that all production equipment is maintained to the highest standards and that machine production downtime is kept to a minimum.
- To work in a safe manner at all times not putting themselves or others at risk from their actions.
- To document all work carried out on SAP
- This Electrical Maintenance Technician requires the individual to be able to communicate well across all levels, both internally and externally.
- The Electrical Maintenance Technician requires the individual to take responsibility for the identification of spare parts from suppliers and requesting the raising of internal order requisitions.
- To accurately determine faults, repair and maintain specialist production equipment.
- Candidates should have completed an approved apprenticeship or similar level experience.
- Proven experience of working within a maintenance role as an electrically biased technician
- Flexibility to switch between different machines needing different disciplines.
- An 18th Edition qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience with DC drives/Motors and PLC’s would be an advantage
- Able to use Tool Room Equipment such as Lathes, Mills, Pillar Drills and Abrasive Wheels.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***