Engineering & Electronics
Electrical Project Engineer
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer to join our client, a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities.
- Undertake a full design review of drawings, specifications and schedules to ensure compliance with the applicable standards and industry guides.
- Responsible for developing engineering alternative solutions, including detailed calculations and sketches for client approval.
- Engineering software tools including, Dialux or Relux, Amtech Pro Design and Navisworks.
- Provide attendance and input at design team meetings.
- Review the construction issue documentation and undertake a comparison between the tender documentation and present to the project manager and the project quantity surveyor.
- Review of the co-ordinated construction drawings and documentation.
- Prepare RFI’s and issue to the client.
- Detailed review of specialist supplier packages for compliance with project specification and applicable industry standards.
- Prepare and monitor procurement schedule in conjunction with the procurement team.
- Prepare and monitor technical submittals for approval by the client.
- Review BCAR preliminary inspection plan and coordinate with the quality team.
- Monitor LEED and BREEAM requirements and submittals as required.
- Review the BIM execution plan and monitor the production of BIM drawings.
- Liaison with the project manager and attendance at weekly meetings where necessary.
- Preparation of operation and maintenance manuals.
- Assistance with client demonstrations.
- Review and provide attendance during commissioning stage.
Electrical Project Engineer Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Electrical Project Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Services Engineering OR Building Services Qualification
- Working knowledge of current electrical, fire and emergency lighting standards.