- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to join Cork’s leading Electrical Contractor who are working on a number of High profile projects within the Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas and Healthcare sectors across the Cork city region.
- Supervise and lead a team of talented electricians.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and quality standards.
- Collaborate with project managers to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to resolve complex issues.
- Foster a positive work environment and mentor team members.
- Qualified Electrician
- Proven experience in electrical supervision.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of electrical codes and regulations.
- Safety-oriented mindset
If you’re ready to be part of a highly established electrical contractor with a track record of success, we want to hear from you! An excellent opportunity to advance your career, gain excellent salary & benefits and work on exciting projects.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***