Embedded Ada Software Engineer
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Embedded Ada Software Engineer for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading multinational defence client based in Stevenage.
You will be responsible for developing the real-time systems application software for the next generation of missile systems. This is a technical hands-on role and will involve designing, implementing and testing the embedded software for the missile products.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities.
- Demonstrable experience of hard real time software development
- Strong UML knowledge (ideally using Rhapsody)
- Strong Ada Programming
- Good problem-solving capability to investigate software/hardware issues
- Experience working on safety critical software (SIL2 or equivalent)
- Experience working in a lab environment running embedded software
- Use of configuration control tools such as RTC
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com