Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Endoscopy, Theatre & General Staff Nurses Cork
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global Healthcare are seeking to recruit acute Theatre and General Staff Nurses in association with our client based in Cork.
Both part and full time options available
***Please note our clients cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week. Flexibility around working days and shifts is required. Good Work life Balance Options available. Please enquire
- Be registered in the General Division of register of Nurses kept by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Have a minimum of 12 months recent acute hospital experience
- Theatre / Endoscopy experience is desirable
- Must possess strong clinical and communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and independent
- To ensure a high standard of care is maintained at all times
- Communicate effectively with patients and families
- Ensure all documentation relating to patients is accurately maintained in accordance to the medical records policy
- Practice within and support our client’s Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.email@example.com
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.