Engineering & Electronics
Engineer/ Technical Writer
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QA Validation Tech Writer on behalf of our client based in Limerick. This is an initial 12-month contract role
- Execution of SIP/ cleaning and continuing validation protocols.
- Capable of managing a large program, so project management skills would be necessary,
- An understanding of how manufacturing and SIP/ CIP Validation equipment works
- Generate/review/Approval of SIP/ CIP protocols
- Generation of Summary Reports and strong quality background essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Maintain and update Cleaning/ SIP Validation Plan
- Schedule of Cleaning/ SIP activities with Manufacturing
- Liaise with numerous departments
- Shows focus & a consistence approach to the role and tasks.
- Ensure Training is maintained and current.
- Follow all EHS/Safety SOP/Policies
Education and Experience:
- Experenced in QA Validation activities
- Experience on writing and approving Deviations/ GMP documents
- Technical writing experience in writing site reports.
- Experienced Technical writer,
- Experience in Deviation and investigaton writing and data review
- Experience in Validation specifically SIP/ CIP validation
- Experience in assessment of SIP/ CIP issues during study runs and closeout of deviations
- Experience in SIP/ cleaning validation results reporting review beneficial
- Experience in continuing validation and generation of assessments for continuing
- Excellent people skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call William on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***