Engineering & Electronics
Engineering Team Lead
- Full Time
PE Global press is currently recruiting for an Engineering Team Lead for a leading Med Device client based in Waterford.
This is a permanent position based in Waterford.
Improve equipment performance and reliability through technical knowledge and people leadership.
This role will include the planning & execution of preventive and reactive maintenance programmes and the leadership of a group of technicians on shift. Technical knowledge & and employee supervision, and development are key aspects of the job.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other relevant, technical equivalent.
- Experience: 5+ year’s experience of engineering/ maintenance roles in high-volume industries with a significant technology content
- 3+ year’s supervisory experience
- Extensive hands-on experience of preventive/ reactive maintenance, technician supervision/ interaction and high-speed automation.
- Knowledge of medical device and/or pharmaceutical production preferred (cGMP / FDA regulated environment).
- Knowledge of automatic measurement and reporting of OEE and related production data
- would be advantageous.
- Self-directed with excellent communication skills on technical subjects.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***