General Management / Executive
Environment & Planning Director
- Full Time
- Dublin West
The Associate Director will report directly to the Operations Director and will be responsible for the day-to-day management and control of defined projects/tenders within the Division, located across the offices in Castlebar, Galway, Dublin and Limerick.
The management of existing Client renewable energy project portfolios, which are being developed as part of their strategic plans and of all core business financial aspects including assisting the Operations Director in the preparation of quarterly financial projections and the preparation of monthly financial reports.
Education & Experience
- Proven ability to successfully lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to demonstrate sound technical (scientific) judgement in challenging circumstances.
- Proven record of being results-driven with a clear focus on delivery to safety, time, quality, and cost objectives.
- A strong project management capability
- Excellent report writing skills and highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite & other related software applications
- Capable to analyis and mitigate risk.
- Recognised relevant professional qualification, preferably in Environmental Science and/or Engineering, or Town Planning/EIAR Project Management.
- Member of a recognised Engineering/Scientific professional body, preferably Chartered.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 0830093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com