Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- North Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Environmental Microbiologist for a leading Pharma client based in Dublin.
This is a 12 month contract shift position.
- Performing QC Environmental Monitoring in classified areas including lot related monitoring.
- Utility sampling including WFI, Clean Steam and Compressed Air/Gas.
- Performing Bioburden testing on Utility samples, Drug Substance and Raw Materials within required hold times.
- Performing Bacterial Endotoxin Testing on Utility samples, Drug Substance and Drug Product within required hold times.
- Carrying out in-process testing of critical lot related samples to support Manufacturing activities.
- Performing Growth Promotion testing of media lots entering the laboratory.
- Carrying out identifications of Microorganisms isolated post testing activities.
- Carrying out the Minute Mouse Virus by PCR for in-process samples.
- Completing all laboratory documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a Level 8 degree in Microbiology or related discipline.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare laboratory or related technical function.
- A strong background in Microbiology and aseptic manufacturing is desirable but not essential.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team based collaborative environment is essential.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***