Engineering & Electronics
Equipment Engineer – Dublin South
- Dublin South
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Equipment Engineer for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Dun Laoghaire.
This is an initial 12-month contract position. Hybrid Role 3 days onsite 2 days remote.
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Working with various stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied. Project input will span from concept, through design, construction, commissioning and operation
- Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues prior to qualification & start-up
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
- Ability to translate strategic/emerging technology solutions into pragmatic executable plans
- Development and management of change controls
- Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams
- Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures
- Work in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to Root Cause Investigations and Cross Functional Investigations.
- Works in a collaborative manner with the System Owners, Maintenance Supervisors & Technicians, Capital Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
- Perform all tasks with due care and attention ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and company requirements, policies and procedures
- Support a safe working environment by complying with environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations
- Travel may be required to support execution of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
- Typically, 5+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment or Automated Inspection, Labelling and Ancillary processes.
- Filling or Packaging Experience preferred.
- Technology transfer experience preferred.
- Proven project management experience.
- Strong mechanical capability with hands on experience in a technical role within a high-volume manufacturing environment, is advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
- Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
- Proven ability working cross functionally, delivering technical solutions and implementing improvements.
- Solid leadership skillset and experience working in a team environment, embracing an interdependent working culture that delivers results
- Technical report writing and communication/presentation skills
- Data driven decision maker
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***