Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Greater London
Customer and Field Support Event Coordinator This role reports to:
Customer and Field Support Team Leader
To provide high quality, timely and efficient event management (inc. contracts, zinc processes and payments) that supports our customer facing teams (medical and promotional) and HCPs in order to that the Company complies with the HCBI guidelines and local rules & regulations in delivering events.
• Create copy approval materials
• Sign off documents for copy approval
• Budget sign off
• Raise PO’s
• Create events in iConnect
Key Role Activities
• Partner with commercial and medical colleagues to understand the required actions for specific events
• Create and manage contracts for HCPs using the information provided in the ‘Contracts Management System’ and take agreed actions to ensure contracts are signed before the day of the event.
• Coordinate the copy approval process for events in line with agreed process.
• Prepare all required documentation and process HCP payments within 30 days.
• Finalise events in iConnect following the actions highlighted in the Post Event Process
• Maintain and action requests sent to the CAFs shared inbox.
• Maintain a ‘Log’ of all events being managed, keeping up to date with progress and current actions in order to enable team oversight of activities. Work concurrently on all events allocated.
• Report all deviations to HCC and CAFs Team Lead. Obtain sign off before any further action is taken.
• On occasion, attend Cycle-Meetings or Conference to help facilitate cross-functional process alignment with the business unit, as agreed by the CAFs Team Lead.
• Provide appropriate cover to team members during annual leave and sickness periods
• Complete all additional ad hoc duties and administrative tasks in line with the role including: Mailers, Badges, Certificates, Event Stationary, collating delegate feedback etc…
• Serve as a call centre for the business answering telephone enquiries, working together as a team to ensure cover is maintained between 9.00am– 17.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am – 16.00pm Friday
• To deliver on agreed outputs associated with above activities, as well as any additional personal objectives, as agreed with the CAFs Team Lead.
• Proactively suggest areas where processes could be improved and discuss with CAFs team leader
• As the role of the department evolves, undertake any other associated tasks as agreed with the CAFs team leader and in line with the grade of the role.
Key Compliance Requirements
• Complete annual Drug Safety and HCC Awareness training.
• Report Adverse Events and complaints in a timely way to Drug Safety according to current Adverse Event Reporting guidelines/SOP and to maintain Regulatory compliance.
• Acts in accordance with company HCC requirements if interacting with Healthcare Professionals.
• Comply with designated SOP’s for the role.
• Complete all ‘compliance wire’ training as required.
Communication with others outside organisation
• Healthcare Professionals
• Healthcare Organisations
• Medical equipment suppliers (When requested by sales force)
• Event Management Agencies (for key meetings)
• 3rd Party agencies delivering travel, accommodation and TOV reporting
• Mailer suppliers
Communication with others within organisation
• Healthcare Compliance Office
• Medics, MEM’s & MSL’s
• Account Managers
• Outcomes Research
• External Affairs
• Medical Information
• Medics, MEM’s & MSL’s
• Senior Management
• Drug Safety
• Regulatory Affairs & QA
• Invite paper for copy approval printing
• General Stationary & Event Stationary
• Name badges for delegates
Essential Technical Knowledge, skills and experience
• Detail focused in order to provide accurate data entry
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) are essential
• Confidence and ability to work with new IT software specific to the role (ICD/UNITAS)
• Professional telephone manner
• Resilient and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills. Ability to plan, organise and prioritize workload to meet own and given deadlines.
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively and confidently, verbally and in writing
• Ability to work within a team, sharing responsibilities and workload to provide collective support to the business.
• Personal drive and enthusiasm with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to succeed
Registration with official governing bodies e.g. General Medical Council, Royal Society of Pharmacists
Include any registrations that are a minimum requirement for this role (not those that might be nice to have) including details of any continuing professional development required to support this
Job Location/s or Area Head Office
Some off site meetings