- Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Events Coordinator role for 12-month contract with a pharmaceutical client based in Basingstoke (Hybrid role).
- Be the point of contact and consultant for business solutions (CGBS), compliance departments, and external partners.
- Make judgement-based decisions and deal with complex situations.
- Develop expertise and knowledge of meeting system that includes meeting registration, contracting and transparency requirements
- Build strong partnerships with the local Meeting Planning Company to effectively manage meeting logistics.
- Initiate and consult on meeting project plans and ensure the business is kept up to date with meeting progress. Debrief post event and determine any necessary action.
- Work closely with Cork Global business solutions team to ensure seamless HCP customer experience and delivery of services on the HCP contract, HCP payments and transparency requirements
- Travel on-site if required for overseeing and hosting the meeting and be responsible for a successful execution of the event program.
- Review & analyse data and propose improvement opportunities on Meetings, Customer management and incorporate learning into future plans.
- Be a subject matter expert in all global/local policies and procedures plus the local codes.
- Ensure all meetings are compliant before the meeting takes place.
- Partner with Local country Hub Ethics and Compliance Leaders to ensure that all compliance requirements are met and affiliates are audit ready at all times.
- Be the central point for Transfer of Value (ToV) data collection for all meetings and ensure ToV is monitored and reported compliantly.
Business Planning and operations
- Work alongside the business units to ensure good forecasting of meetings.
- Work with Cork CMS to ensure payment process is followed within the timelines.
- Proactively address internal and external customer concerns to ensure quick resolution and escalate when appropriate.
- Establish and maintain internal partnership with support functions including Compliance, Legal, Finance and Procurement.
- The Events coordinator must have ideally 3 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience in strategic meetings and events project management.
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and the ability to develop professional relationships with all parties (internal and externa) and at all levels.
- Strong proficient and learning agility with various computer applications and software.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently. Use judgement-based skillset in a changing environment with numerous deadlines.
- Strong background in various forms of engaging with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Previous experience partnering with external vendors.
- Working knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements including TOV.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 751 790 8064 with any questions you might have.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***