Events Manager- Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for an Events Manager for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is an initial 8-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Employee Event Planning: Design, plan, and lead employee events for employees. Events will occur primarily in Dublin, Ireland. This includes managing and executing on a strategic campaign calendar aimed to connect, celebrate, and inspire employees across in-person, virtual, and hybrid work environments. Events range in size from hundreds of employees to 1000+ employees. Sample events:
- Employee socials and meet ups
- Food festivals and/or concerts at our large office locations
- Wellbeing-related events
- Vendor Management: Partner with external event planning agencies to deliver events.
- Volunteer Management: Partner with employee volunteers/culture champions to advise them on hosting their own events and programs within the office.
- Communications & Storytelling: Develop and execute communication plans for program initiatives, campaigns, and events to inspire employee engagement and highlight community impact through internal channels (e.g., Slack, Intranet, email, presentations) and external channels (large-scale events & activations). Partner with the internal communications team to execute against plans for our largest events.
Education and Experience
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience and success in event planning, event production, or event management roles.
- A proven track record of building trusted partnerships across the business and with external vendors; strong interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills.
- Experience in communications (e.g, copywriting, public relations, internal communications, or marketing), and ability to effectively engage with individuals at all levels of the company, ranging from recent graduates to executives, and from 1:1 conversations to large-scale presentations.
- An ability to think clearly when navigating ambiguity and solving challenges; capacity to hold self-accountable to produce on deadlines; attention to detail.
- A passion for creating and sustaining a remarkable workplace culture and experience.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***