Executive Assistant- Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for an Executive Assistant for our client based in Dublin CC. This is a 4-month contract role. Start date ASAP. Hybrid working options.
- Take full responsibility for the execution of the weekly Executive Committee meeting process which will include gathering of all documents, preparing documentation for circulation, creating and monitoring Agenda Plans, attending weekly meeting and accurately recording all minutes, follow up on actions etc.
- Liaising at a senior level with various internal and external stakeholders, nationally and internationally;
- Provide administrative support services to members of the Executive team:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for Directors, dealing with enquires and requests for information and ensuring that they are kept updated at all times
- Managing and maintaining complex calendars and scheduling a range of internal and external appointments
- Interacting extensively with multiple parties, both internal and external and building good professional rapport with key internal and external contacts
- Dealing with and tracking correspondence, screening emails and mail, often proactively dealing with matters on behalf of the Directors
- Producing correspondence, preparing reports, workshop notes, documents, emails, briefing papers, presentations, maintaining records
- Arranging travel itineraries, visas and accommodation for domestic and international travel
- Meeting preparation including drafting agendas, briefing papers, gathering documentation for Board meetings and other internal meetings as required
- Ensuring Directors are briefed and prepared for meetings, providing all necessary background details.
- Deputising as required for the Business Support Manager, providing necessary support to the Director General.
- Supporting the Board Secretary in planning Board Meetings and other related events.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Carrying out various background research, presenting findings and gathering data.
- Arranging workshops, events as required.
Experience and Education
- A minimum of 3+ years relevant experience providing comprehensive administrative support to an executive level function.
- Thorough knowledge of in SharePoint and all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
- Experience of working within a diverse, dynamic and fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable individual with a constructive ‘can do’ attitude who is willing to contribute to the development of the organisation.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the organisation;
- Ability to be a team player, communicate professionally (both orally and in writing) and interact at various professional and administrative levels;
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to set up and maintain appropriate work systems;
- Demonstrate experience of attending high level / senior executive meetings and recording detailed and accurate minutes;
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****