Secretarial & Admin
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant / Technical Co-Ordinator for our leading multi-national client based in Bracknell, UK.
- Manage all technical aspects of the International website, the SharePoint site, and the RWE BP site. Stay current with utilizing technology to optimize efficiency of these Platforms.
- Serve as the “go-to” person for trouble shooting on any issues encountered with these platforms by Users.
- Assist team members in utilizing and staying current on technology including tools such as Think Cell, Project management tools, development of presentations using graphics, etc.
- Coordinate software identification, installation, and maintenance for the extended International team
- Support team to work equally effectively in a virtual environment
- Learn internal Supplier management systems including raising Purchase Orders, and invoice management
- Utilize International’s CRM application, Pangaea to ensure effective knowledge management of HTA and RWE projects, conduct quality checks to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information entered into Pangaea by VEO Scientists.
- Provide Ad Hoc technical support to International team members.
- Calendar management and oversight for the Associate Vice President and her direct reports.
- Proactively maintain daily calendars, includes scheduling ad hoc and recurring meetings
- Initiates contact and establishes good working relationships with others within and outside the department to maximize schedule coordination
- Organize and run meetings and events of various sizes at both offsite and onsite locations. Manage monthly Team Meetings agenda, logistics and coordination
- Create presentations for the International team, editing presentations/harmonizing slide formats
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV. Please click the link below to apply, call Miriam on 0044 203 868 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***