Secretarial & Admin
Executive Personal Assistant
- Castleford, West Yorkshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Executive Personal Assistant for an initial 6 month contract role with a leading multinational Pharma client based in either Castleford or Hull – Hybrid.
This role will support the UK & IE General manager, HR Director and Regional Finance Director providing a full range of confidential personal assistance.
- Provide a comprehensive administrative service to members of the Leadership team by arranging both internal and external meetings and events including preparing agendas and documents.
- Complex diary management and prioritising schedule to optimise time effectively.
- Complete minute meetings, retain and distribute an accurate record of formal meetings, draft correspondence, compile reports and management of ongoing actions log.
- Where applicable managing the Leadership team members email correspondence and where possible responding on their behalf, ensuring that appropriate action is taken, and complete confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring the Leadership Team members are properly briefed and prepared for all meetings, events and visits which will require written briefings using gathered inputs from relevant sources and colleagues.
- Assisting with the Leadership team members workload ensuring that targets and deadlines are met and where possible taking forward actions/projects on their behalf.
- Liaise with external clients and business guests.
- Managing the provision of organisational, travel and other logistical support to the Leadership Team members.
- Previous experience of similar role or background in supporting multiple senior leaders.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 would be beneficial, along with Concur and SAP but not essential as training will be given.
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent written skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***