360 Recruitment Consultant – Nationwide
- Full Time
Award winning Recruitment agency PE Global are currently looking for a 360 Recruitment Consultant Nationwide with offices based in Cork, Dublin plus remote/Hybrid options available
About PE Global
PE Global have been in business since 2005 and are market leaders across industries such as Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food and Technology. At PE Global, our Recruiters are experts in their disciplines such as Engineering, Science, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Health & Safety and Office Support roles. PE Global offer extensive training, excellent earning potential and various career opportunities.
Duties of the role include:
- Dealing with Contract or Permanent opportunities
- Sourcing of candidates using various methods such as job portals, internal database and social medial platforms
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Involved in various stages of the Recruitment process which includes scheduling of candidate interviews, completing reference checks, organising pre-employment medicals and onboarding of candidates
- Account Management of large-scale clients
- Attend Networking events such as College Job fairs, Job Expos, Chamber events as well as onsite client visits nationwide
- Keep accurate and up to date records of candidates and clients in the PE Global internal database
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service, both with managers internally and candidates externally
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- At least 1-2 years Recruitment experience either on a Permanant or Contract desk
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and online resources e.g. Indeed, LinkedIn and Monster.
- Excellent communication skill and the successful candidate will be confident on the phone when talking with decision makers, winning them over with your natural influential skills
- Is someone who is positive, sociable and not afraid of hard work
What can PE Global offer you:
- Flexible working options
- Extensive client and candidate base
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licences
- Excellent Base Pay
- Career Progression
- Pension Contribution
- Casual Dress-code, Brilliant Office Location.
- Supported by an experienced team with excellent networks in every industry
- A fun environment where our wins are celebrated
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in a recognised and trusted recruitment business, please reach out to Emma O’Keeffe on 0867700600 or email@example.com For a confidential discussion and to learn more about this role and what PE Global have to offer.