General Management / Executive
Field Sales Program Manager – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Field Sales Program Manager for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is an 11-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
The Field Sales Program Manager will be a critical player on the team, helping to support the mandate of the sales organization to drive remarkable growth. Success in the role requires a team player approach, the ability to work across organizations with disparate needs, and bring creativity and original thinking to identify new and different approaches to programs and priorities across the business. We’re looking for a person who thrives in a generalist world – from analytics, to insight, to action, and enjoy measuring the outcome.
- Structure Decision Making – Break down complex problems, prepare relevant analysis to support senior leadership decision making, driving transparency and insight into the health of the business and the actions required to improve.
- Prepare Key Presentations & Communications – Develop storyline for quarterly business reviews, sales kick off executive presentations, team calls, program communications, etc.
- Lead Transformation & Change Activities – Support planning and translate global strategic programs to successful segment and group application.
- Go to Market & Operational Planning – Support market assessments, organization design, operating model design, change management and communications of field operations and sales operating model.
- Drive Business Scalability – Through initiatives such as simplification and standardization of processes and sharing of best practices across the team and the groups.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in driving complex and engaging programs for process improvement, GTM development, and adoption.
- Experience doing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support and drive business decisions.
- Experience in business application software and SaaS.
- General familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
- Strong communication skills to engage with key stakeholders at senior executive level
- Knowledge of demand generation processes, marketing planning and pipeline build.
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***