Engineering & Electronics
Field Service Coordinator
- Full Time
- West Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Field Service Coordinator to join our client, a leading, multinational Utilities Asset Management company that services the Pharmaceutical and Industrial industries. This is a permanent role and it is offering a competitive salary and a hybrid model. Benefits Include; Company Vehicle, Pension, Healthcare etc.. The ideal candidate would be based in the Leinster region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To deliver “Service Excellence” and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- To travel nationwide to customers’ sites to ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements and to spot-check Health and Safety requirements.
- Proactively work with the Field Service Manager, communicating feedback or analyses of team performance or any site issues.
- Manage and review engineers’ timesheets ensuring they are always up to date.
- Review overtime calculations prior to payment.
- Review the Service Team’s average working hours, ensuring they comply with
- Ensure reports are properly completed in line with Customer/Company requirements.
- Management of the on-call rota.
- Vendor Management (Toolkits, Test Kits).
- Ensure that team members comply with all Company Safety Policy aspects.
- Prepare documentation for engineers’ site visits (Training documents, inductions).
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Service Team.
- Attend training courses when required and acquire a good working knowledge of the
Company’s Equipment and Applications.
Health & Safety
- Adhere to safety and health regulations and obligations, together with all Company
- Policies and Procedures, with particular reference to ISO Quality Procedures, e.g.
- Work Instructions and Method Statements incorporating Risk Assessments.
- Adhere to site rules and participate in site inductions as and when required.
- Represent the Company professionally on-site and wear the Company-branded clothing and personal protective equipment supplied at all times.
- 2-3 years experience in a Field service or similar role
- Experience in a supervisory or related role.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is desirable.