- Southern England
Finance Analyst required for an 8-month contract role with a leading multinational client based in Wokingham.
This role is to provide support for the planning and reporting technologies used by the teams in the FP&A CoE and the wider EMEA community.
This position is for a financial business analyst with strong technical skills who can implement solutions, provide systems support to users as well as work closely with the global GFS team and technical teams.
- Perform testings of new Anaplan environment.
- Business partnering with project members to share findings, investigate issues, providing further feedback to project team.
- Develop process documentation.
- Support Commercial analysts by developing expert knowledge.
- Deliver end user training to educate users on the systems and processes.
- Support TM1 planning system, including data reconciliations.
- Ensure data integrity between regional source systems and global FP&A systems.
- Help to improve end user experience.
- Strong technical systems background (Anaplan – essential, TM1/PAX experience preferable).
- Qualified with recognised financial qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc) or equivalent highly advantageous.
- Strong technical/analytical skills within a complex financial accounting and systems environment.
- Problems solving and ability to deal with ambiguity desirable.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to partner with people at different levels.
- High energy/positivity, self –motivated and proactive is a must.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 2039 669 800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***