Financial Accountant – Taxation & Compliance
- Full Time
PE Global is currently hiring a Financial Accountant – Taxation & Compliance for our client based in Kildare. This is a hybrid, permanent role.
This is an exciting role as part of the Risk & Compliance team for a qualified accountant passionate about finance and indirect tax. We are seeking applications from qualified accountants with experience in indirect tax.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Prepare and file indirect taxation returns for HRI and subsidiaries and associated companies on time.
- Develop consistent approach for compiling information in respect of indirect tax returns.
- Assist in internal and external audits as required
- Review and streamline processes and procedures for indirect taxation.
- Ensure knowledge of indirect taxes is maintained and developed.
- Provision of management accounts for compliance related areas including the IIJF
- Assist in related party disclosures for half and full year
- Experienced indirect tax accountant with extensive VAT, PSWT & RCT knowledge
- 2 years post qualification experience ideally in a semi-state background
- Ability to prioritise & redesign processes
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***