Financial Accountant with German – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
Financial Accountant with German required for a contract role in Dublin with a well-known multinational client.
Duties of the role
- Support the Controller and the team in executing US GAAP, statutory and tax accounting and reporting for the entities in scope; ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the reporting.
- Ensure adherence of processes to company’s policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations; support strengthening of financial processes and controls.
- Work closely with Shared Service Centres and Service Delivery partners in execution of end to end finance processes.
- Participate in resolution of complex accounting and tax issues.
- Participate in local, regional and global projects, as required.
- Be an advocate of finance function.
- Maintain focus on continuous process improvement.
Education & Experience
- Candidates must have a relevant Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with at least 3-5 years PQE
- Proven experience in a multinational environment and/or audit.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP, Local GAAP’s and tax matters.
- Excellent communication skills, diplomatic, flexible and “can do” mind-set.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German.
- Strong reporting tools including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in JDE and Pega Tools, Audit experience and work record within a big 4 company are all definite advantages.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Laura on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***