Financial Accountant with Spanish or German
- Full Time
Financial Accountant with Spanish required for a globally recognised organisation based in Westport Co. Mayo.
Candidates must have fluent English along with German OR Spanish
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of all statutory books in compliance with local requirements
- Statutory Compliance & Management of External Financial Audits
- Responsible for the G&A Budgets and Forecasts, including preparation of annual plan for designated cost centres
- Preparation of all statutory books in compliance with local statutory requirements for assigned entities.
- Analyze all accounts and prepare monthly and year-end entries for statutory requirements as appropriate
- Prepare reconciliations for fiscal purposes; keep updated local fixed assets register.
- Prepare reconciliation between local and US GAAP for all entities
- Ensure compliance with VAT, tax and fiscal requirements:
- Prepare and submit VAT & Intrastat returns, prepare payments, print mandatory books
- Work with the VAT department to ensure the integrity of the VAT records.
- Perform all monthly intercompany cross charges & ensure supporting backup is in place & invoices are generated for all charges.
- Responsible for ensuring all documents are available for a tax inspection including AP invoices, VAT returns, statutory accounts, Tax fillings, Tax payments, Tax reconciliations, communications etc. All documents easily retrievable from local archive
- Preparation of US GAAP accounts and month end close.
- Review of the monthly US GAAP accounts in conjunction with our outsourcing partner
- Compile information packs required for audit process including detailed analytical review and account analysis
- Calculate detailed tax provisions in accordance with local requirements
- Conduct regular meetings in country with local management.
- Present financial information and accounts to local management with supporting information and analysis to enable them to approve and sign the financials.
Education & Experience
- Recognised Accountancy qualification essential for this role i.e. ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- At least 3 years PQE in General or Financial Accounting
- English & 2nd European Language required – Spanishor German highly desirable.
- Exposure to SAP or other ERP system preferred
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Laura on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***