- Co-ordinate visitors & auditors onsite – welcoming all parties on site, ensuring completion of questionnaires, COVID and Health & Safety compliance, liaising with appropriate staff etc.
- Manage the distribution of deliveries and post to appropriate employees.
- Administration support for the CEO, finance team and senior management as required including meeting agendas, refreshments, phone calls, meeting minutes etc.
- Schedule meetings, update calendars and oversee the booking of meeting rooms.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Maintain the reception area in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Manage catering requests for events and meetings.
- Assist with invoice processing, issuing of credit notes and other transactional based activities for the accounts department, as required.
- Ownership of maintaining and updating records on our internal accounting databases.
- Provide assistance with month end, reconciliations and analysis.
- Collaborate and maintain stakeholder relationships with cross functional departments – Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Commercial etc.
- Assist with procurement functions to include managing purchase orders, goods receipt notes etc.
- General ledger duties: Journals posting, TB codes.
- Handle routine finance queries.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 0830093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***