Financial Advisory Senior
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global is currently recruiting a Financial Advisory Senior on behalf of a top 10 accountancy practice in Dublin.
The successful candidate will work on a wide range of Financial Advisory assignments within the Insolvency team and will provide administrative support to management.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the ongoing management of a diverse portfolio of receiverships
- Overseeing planning permission applications, working with design teams and managing build outs
- Assist, as necessary, assessing alternative strategic options and devising effective solutions for portfolios of assets.
- Preparation of detailed reports for Clients and attendance at Client meetings
- Manage funds under custody in insolvency.
- Liaise with legal advisers, property advisors, design team members, stakeholders, financial institutions and other professionals / third party service providers.
- Delegation and effective communication to junior staff members.
- Progress the realisation of assets.
- Oversee the administration of insolvency process eg Returns to Companies Office, Notices, Employee Claims, Value Added Tax etc.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in professional services environment or in the property market
- Part qualified / qualified ACA or ACCA or other relevant professional qualification an advantage
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels and must also be able to work effectively on your own using your own initiative