- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Financial Auditor for a 3-month contract role with a leading consumer goods client based in Wokingham.
- The Senior Financial Auditor will be responsible for financial control testing for EMEA.
- He/she will also conduct assigned risk-based reviews, SOX Testing and participate in a variety of departmental projects within the region and globally.
- Other common tasks include: assisting in the preparation of the audit, conducting detailed testing, and collaborating with the audit team and internal partners throughout the audit to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- He/she will also be encouraged to participate in and lead formal meetings to discuss processes and draft/finalize audit recommendations.
- When not assigned to audits or as timing allows, the Senior Financial Auditor might be engaged to partake in ancillary projects. These are opportunities to assist with departmental goals and objectives sought at improving audit operations and customer service.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or relevant qualification is required in Accounting, Finance, or other business field.
- 3 or more years of professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred, but not required.
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA, CMA, CISA or other relevant professional qualification is preferred.
- Candidate must possess analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in multiple languages is preferred.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***