Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting for a leading multi-national Biotech client in Cambridge.
• Finance business partner for Ireland Commercial business and UK site budget, including preparation of budgets and forecasts and providing reporting and finance support to the Ireland management team and UK sites management team
• Co-ordination and communication of quarter-end close accounting activities across several FP&A managers based in UK, Switzerland, Netherlands and the US.
• Tracking and approval of customer sales rebates and related accruals and review & approval of sales credit notes
• Monitoring and support of timesheet/project tracking system, including compliance reporting
• Develop finance reporting solutions and analysis in support of customer groups; ad-hoc analysis as requested by customers
• Support audits by providing data and analysis to internal and external auditors
- Candidates can have worked in any sector, but has to be a large multinational company
- Min 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Amparo on +44 2039 669 800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com