Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist – Carlow
PE Global are recruiting for a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Specialist for our pharmaceutical client based in Carlow. This is a 6-month contract role. Hybrid working options available.
- Work with the Finance team and Operational areas to support the analysis and development of the financial information required to successfully support the company’s endeavors.
- Work with people at all levels of the organization to develop, report, monitor and manage key financial and non-financial performance indicators.
- Perform monthly closing and reporting activities including the provision of accurate, timely and reliable financial information.
- Support, analyze, and partner in the development of the company’s annual operating budget & quarterly forecasts.
- Support capital project activities – including budgeting, reporting and project capitalization.
- Support the preparation of Government Grants claims
- Develop & embed the finance performance metrics within the business and being accountable for analysis & commentary.
- Liaise with all site managers and department heads on their budget spending and headcount, providing detailed commentary on variances and addressing over-runs.
- Promote and maintain focus on site cost saving initiatives. Regular reporting required on same.
- Develop, implement and monitor internal financial controls and procedures of the company and facilitate both internal and external audits including SOX compliance.
- Support finance training sessions.
- Support Cross-site & Cross-company initiatives and projects.
Education and Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Minimum B.A./B.S., preferably in Business, Finance, Science or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in planning, budget and forecasting processes preferable
- Big4 experience preferable
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong computer skills, especially working with Excel and PowerPoint and SAP
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and results and process-driven orientation
- Solid team player with strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize tasks as appropriate
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****