Financial Planning & Reporting Manager
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting a Financial Planning & Reporting Manager for a Client in Co. Kildare.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a commercial Semi State Body with the mission to develop and promote Ireland as a work centre of excellence. The Financial Planning & Reporting Manager reports into the Group Financial Planning & Reporting Manager.
- Coordinate & manage monthly management account reporting and variance analysis.
- Manage monthly reporting to division and quarterly review meetings.
- Responsible for budgeting & forecasting for racecourses.
- Assist with production of and reporting on consolidated racecourse management accounts, forecasts and Budgets.
- Direct responsibility for following areas in all Group / Racecourse management accounts, budgets & forecasts:
- Race meeting costs
- Intercompany accounts
- Assist in new/ updated accounting system project.
- Key liaison with the Compliance Division in respect of all statutory and audit reporting requirements, including the coordination and preparation of audit files and statutory disclosures.
- Responsibility for both internal & external audit requests.
- Continuously improve the efficiency of the Finance Function.
- Review and enhance reporting processes and procedures for Racecourses.
- Management of Racecourse Financial Planning & Reporting Team.
- Keep abreast of best practices & appropriately network to broaden self-experience to be of business benefit – driving continuous improvement in our Finances Services & delivery.
- A qualified accountant with experience in a similar role.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office primarily Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience using SUN accounting package would be an advantage.
- A highly motivated individual with experience of working to deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Pursues with energy, drive, doesn’t stop at the first answer and sees to the end.
- Strong control focus and be willing to challenge where necessary.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***