Financial Regulation Compliance Manager
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global is currently recruiting a Financial Regulation Compliance Manager for a Client based in Dublin.
The Financial Regulation Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the trading is compliant with all facets of Financial Market Regulation. The role will involve working closely with teams across the company to proactively manage the financial regulatory obligations.
- Translation of principle-based regulation into practical requirements for all impacted Trading Processes.
- Monitor technical development in financial regulations (MIFID, MAR, EMIR,REMIT) including developing a network of cross-industry contacts and inform Trading & Stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide Technical advice to Trading teams on Financial Regulation requirements.
- Advise the Trading Senior Management Team and other stakeholders on ensuring compliance risk is minimised.
- Work collaboratively with Group Treasure, Group Risk, GT Regulation to ensure interpretation and implementation of requirements is coordinated across the Group.
- Manage queries that arise from both the Regulatory Authorities and the Central Bank.
- Regular engagement with trading desks and teams across generation on compliance issues and market developments.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience.
- The ability to comprehend complex Trading issues involving processes, people, systems and finance.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and their application.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving capability.
- Ability to respond to change within a fast-changing business environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An understanding of a trading operation is desirable but not essential.
- A third level qualification with a strong analytical content or equivalent work experience is essential.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***