Fraud Prevention Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Fraud Prevention Specialist for our US Multinational accommodation services client based in Dublin CC. 4-month contract- remote role. Start date ASAP.
- Able to investigate complex cases and demonstrate ability to comprehensively document investigations.
- Educate users on how to maintain security and safety while using the platform. Be ready to take ownership of the case and close the gap with relevant stakeholders.
- Able to act as a subject matter expert and provide inputs on how we can enhance internal policies, tools and workflows.
- Enhance your Risk management, fraud prevention skills, Operational skills.
- Ability to work with the Global teams including product, policy and legal.
- Exposure to work with a diverse culture.
Education and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience within risk management, fraud prevention, or Trust and Safety
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, ability to organize and work independently with rapidly changing priorities. Solution and outcome-oriented
- Strong investigative ability, internet research, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyse data for patterns and draw conclusions and suggestions
- Familiarity with the Google suite: mail, docs, sheets, and slides
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****