German Sales Representative – Cork
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global are recruiting for a Sales Representative (Inside Service) – German for our cloud data services client based in Cork CC. This is a permanent role. Initial onsite training for 8 weeks and then role will follow a hybrid approach.
- As an Inside Service Sales Representative, you are responsible for supporting sales success by ensuring customers have the products, services, education and support to meet their technology and business needs.
- Utilize your customer service and selling skills by building strong relationships with customers over the phone, selling solutions, and keeping them apprised of new product and service introductions.
- work with a large range of customers to build a stable long-term relationship. You will also closely collaborate with our sales teams in business exploration and marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the customer installed base qualification and assigning the customer assets to the appropriate opportunity buckets based on the identified customer needs and ongoing projects. This includes maintaining the customer records and database clean-up activities.
- Work with the channel partners and/or directly with the customers over the telephone to detect, develop, and manage sales opportunities
- First point of contact within the sales organization for the existing customers when they call NetApp with queries related to their installed base.
- Upselling and Cross-selling to expand within the existing accounts through proactive outbound calling
- Customer installed base qualification through identifying the customer need, and creating opportunities for: Technology Refresh, Product Upgrades, Service Upgrades, Renewal Options
- Identify proper entitlements, uplifts and technical education needs.
- Work with field sales on complex orders
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business / Sales / Management
- 1 – 3 years of sales or sales support experience
- Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell the cloud data products and services is required.
- Fluent English & German
- Excellent IT skills e.g., MS Office Suite, CRM Systems exp – SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards etc.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****