Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Group Leader API
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Scientist Analyst and Lab Support Group Leader for a client site in Ringaskiddy.
This a permanent position and the successful candidate will lead and manage a team of analysts and lab support personnel in a cross-functional R&D department.
- Coordinate the introduction of new equipment into the laboratory including project scoping, interacting with internal and external engineers and vendors, non-GMP change controls etc.
- Coordinate the equipment management process including updating SAP records, record/documentation management, calibrations/PM’s, vendor management etc.
- Manage laboratory inventory and work with VWR and other stock distribution companies to ensure accurate levels of laboratory consumables are available for use and avoiding/ monitoring stock outs.
- Provide assistance to shipping team including batching, documentation and transportation where needed for both EU and non-EU shipments where necessary.
- Attend weekly USP, DSP, NPI and other laboratory meetings and provide assistance where necessary.
- Ensure GDP for logbooks and other laboratory documents is implemented and kept accurate and reviewed in real time.
- Effectively coordinating and managing members of the PSS team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping is run at maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring that the client gets the best possible service by continually reviewing best practice in relation to both commercial and quality issues and ensuring 100% ethical work standards and GMP compliance.
- Responsible for the development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members in a cross functional team (USP, DSP, NPI) through effective teambuilding and use of reward
- Responsible for reviewing and improving commercial work practices. Responsible for identifying areas where efficiencies may be improved and liaising with the client appropriately about any proposed improvements.
- Responsible for forward planning of activities in order to maximise the use of client resources during training periods.
– Excellent leadership skills and at least 3 years’ previous supervisory experience.
– Understanding of biopharmaceutical manufacturing is advantageous (USP,DSP,NPI).
– Understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment advantageous.
– Ability to communicate clearly and to form strong working relationships with colleagues.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 214520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to “Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org”
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***