Head of Digital
- Full Time
Head of Digital – Dublin/Leinster/Remote within Ireland – Global Remit
PE Global are seeking to identify a candidate to join one of our key clients as a Head of Digital for a global innovator specialising within the constantly evolving IOT solutions sector. This is a senior-level multifaceted hands-on technical and strategic leadership role working closely with the CIO and CEO and central to help transition the company through the next phase of growth
About the Role:
Reporting to the CIO, the Head of Digital will be responsible for:
- building and executing a global eCommerce digital online strategy to ensure the company continues to position itself strongly in the market as they continue to digitize and evolve.
- Liaising, guiding and working closely with key stakeholders including CIO, CEO, VP Marketing to provide a clear vision and strategies across technology, marketing, sales, content, design, web development, customer behaviours, SEO, PPC to fulfil company vision, ambition, objectives
- Introduce and take ownership of associated transformation projects and initiatives as recommended by you and evaluate the necessity to adopt new technologies selection, migrations, vendors, hiring and own the full life cycle.
- Primary contact for all aspects of the organization’s website(s), handling a range of responsibilities that include oversight and direction of all web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with the goals and objectives of the company.
- Guiding the wider company on best practices/processes and technology to adapt and build in an agile-minded culture to meet their global customer’s needs.
- Contributing, thought leadership and shaping the direction and evolution of this company’s global digital and ecom strategy. provide a clear vision of what processes and technology the team needs to adapt and build in an agile minded culture to meet our Customer’s needs.
- Create and executes on a vision for providing world-class digital experiences, customized for audience needs.
- Conducts analysis of program effectiveness and uses the findings to enhance and to optimize.
- Is responsible for engaging with key stakeholders within and outside the organization, working across content teams, design teams, IT and across the business to build user-centric experiences that meet company objectives and maintains the integrity of the overall platform
- Provide technical expertise as needed in a variety of web-based systems – Site, Builders (Configurators), Store checkout, distributor integration, and system integration.
- Monitor, analyse and address web site performance and SEO issues.
- Scope, Plan and resource projects in a structured manner
- Develop long term system roadmap and strategy – Digital Release Schedules – across web based digital product builder tools along with enhancing e-commerce capabilities
- Maintains knowledge of best practices and emerging technologies.
Experience / Skills:
- Notable experience acquired within the IOT or relational multi-product & service domain with exposure to a combination of digital marketing, ecommerce, development/release management initiatives used to promote and expand company or product market presence
- Technical background AND/OR development background AND/OR and familiarity with a range of technologies or vendors and some relevant knowledge across to liaise effectively across web development and management, analytical and SEO tools, server Management, hosting skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to act as the bridge between technical and business
- Ability to identify and drive any necessary technical change, transformation, hiring, adoption of new technologies to achieve goals
On offer: Highly competitive package and an opportunity to take a lead role with influence to help shape the direction and evolution of the role, team, dept and companies global digital marketing strategy and presence. The company currently has offices in a number of US, Asia and European locations.