Head of Operations
- Full Time
- Thurles, County Tipperary, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Head of Operations to join our client, a semi-state, “One Stop Shop” Renewable Energy Supplier entity based in Tipperary. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well funded start up that is going through a rapid scaling process.
This is a permanent position and an excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations in the design and delivery of whole-house deep retrofit solutions nationwide. The Head of Operations will play a critical role in ensuring that the business delivers on its ambitious growth agenda while continuing to deliver a high-quality, efficient service to our customers.
- Develop and implement operational strategies to ensure efficient delivery of home energy retrofit projects at scale.
- Conduct value chain analysis; leading cross-functional project teams to develop and implement process improvements, including the use of technology, automation, and other tools to improve efficiency.
- Develop and implement KPI reporting systems to provide regular updates to senior management on the performance and efficiency of the operations function.
- Analyse operational performance and provide regular reports to the management team, identifying areas for improvement and implementing strategies to address them.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to your team to promote a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Implement project management methodologies to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Ensure that the operations team delivers a high level of customer service, managing customer relationships and ensuring that customer needs are met.
- Maintain and develop relationships with contractors and other stakeholders to ensure the availability of resources necessary for timely project delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role in operations management, preferably in the energy or construction industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing teams and delivering operational excellence.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage cross-functional project teams.
- Knowledge of value chain analysis, lean management, and process improvement methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, with a strong focus on results.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse data and make informed decisions.