Health & safety
Health & Safety Associate
- Peterlee, County Durham, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Environmental, Health & Safety Associate for a 12-month contract with a machinery manufacturing client based in Peterlee.
- Performs inspections and tests planned to provide experience and familiarization with company operations, specific EHS issues and regulations, and company practices.
- Collects and evaluates data.
- Identifies problem areas.
- Assists more experienced professionals in developing solutions.
- Performs training that has already been developed
- A degree in an appropriate scientific discipline is highly desired
- EHS experience
- Nebosh Certification required.
- IEMA certificate desirable.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills, initiative, leadership,
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Route cause analysis and investigation
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me with any questions you might have.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***