Health & Safety Officer
- Full Time
Health & Safety Officer required for a permanent position with a leading Irish owned Construction company based in Galway and Mayo.
Responsibilities of the role
- Promote safe working practices and ensure the implementation of company HSE policy and procedures on site.
- Carry out regular site HSE audits and inspections and report back findings.
- Ensure that each project has been provided with the relevant HSE documentation.
- Assist site managers, engineers and sub-contractor owners with risk assessments, sub-contractor evaluations and documentation review.
- Suggest, communicate, and promote HSE initiatives.
- Liaising with the relevant legal authorities .
Education & Experience
- Hold a relevant H&S Qualification
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ construction experience on building projects in Ireland or the UK. Experience working in a PSCS role is preferred.
- Hold a full, clean Driving license
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office application
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***