Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Health & Safety Specialist
PE Global is currently recruiting a Health & Safety Specialist for a leading multi-national Pharmaceuticals client based in Cork.
This is an initial 11-month contract position.
• Promotes culture of EHS excellence and provides high-quality safety leadership to assigned operations.
• Addresses risk prevention opportunities
• Conducts assessments, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conformity.
• Creates and maintains databases & records containing pertinent EHS metrics and data.
• Liaise with the assigned area to ensure compliance with EHS Standards and EHS legislative requirements. Provide guidance on these standards where required
• Assess changes which have an EHS impact.
• Engage in walkdowns and reviews to ensure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
• Assist in the timely response to external and internal stakeholder EHS requests and recommendations.
• Provide technical support and advice on new processes and equipment.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record to influence others, have strong knowledge of safety programs and be a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate is a self-directed, technically strong individual who can work in a multi-functionary team environment.
• Technical primary degree with a post-grad EHS qualification
• 3+ years EHS experience in an operational environment
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Conal Lane on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***