Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Healthcare Compliance Officer
- Full Time
- London Central
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Compliance Officer to be based from our Central London offices. This is a permanent role with excellent benefits on offer.
The role of the Compliance Officer is to make sure that the company is conducting business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations that pertain to the Healthcare industry, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Compliance Officer is responsible for leading candidates through the comprehensive compliance process.
- The role will involve meeting candidates in the office and offsite and gaining, validating and reviewing documentation.
- The Compliance Officer maintains a database of candidates to make sure the candidates are compliant to a high standard and quickly, in order to supply the business accordingly.
- To ensure that all services regulated by bodies such as the CQC, Health & Safety, GDPR are meeting appropriate standards and fully comply with relevant laws and guidelines
- Acting as first point of contact for compliance queries
- Assisting in conducting audits to understand the level, significance and scope of risk
- To develop and maintain KPIs in line with business objectives and thrive for continuous improvement
- Provide best practice compliance support, guidance and expertise to all candidates to ensure a seamless process
- Ensure accuracy and currency of records, both paper and electronic systems and all databases
- Organising and booking training courses (online and practical)
- General administration duties including email, filing and scanning
- Completing and verifying background checks e.g. references, qualifications, criminal records etc.
Education & Experience
- Experience in compliance within healthcare (1-2 years)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Keen eye for detail
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Proven success at hitting regular targets
- Collaborative team player
- Resilient and enthusiastic
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
What can PE Global offer you:
- Career Progression
- Pension Contribution
- Smart/Business Casual with dress down Friday
- Brilliant Office Location in Central London
- Birthday off for free
- Supported by an experienced team with excellent networks in every industry
- A fun environment where our wins are celebrated
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in a recognised and trusted recruitment business, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 38689000