Healthcare Recruiter – Doctors
- Full Time
Award winning Recruitment agency PE Global Healthcare are currently looking for experienced Healthcare Recruitment Consultant primarily for our doctors division to join our team in our Dublin, Drogheda or Cork office.
Duties of the role include:
- Manage the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Work closely with clients to understand job briefs, priority vacancies and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- LinkedIn project-based recruitment to source experiences candidates.
- Compliance follow up – including reference checks and right to work visa checks.
- Candidate attraction via job boards and existing database
- Familiarisation with qualifications required to fulfil each role
- Business development
- Maintaining relationships with clients through follow up and regular client visits
- Experience working in a healthcare recruitment role would be desirable but not essential
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Recruitment or Healthcare background would be desirable
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and online resources e.g. Indeed/LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication skill and the successful candidate will be confident on the phone when talking with decision makers, winning them over with your natural influential skills
What can PE Global offer you:
- Flexible working options including Hybrid model
- Birthday off for free
- Good Friday and Christmas eve off for free
- Extensive client and candidate base
- Excellent Base Pay
- Commission paid monthly
- Career Progression
- Pension Contribution
- Supported by an experienced team with excellent networks in every industry
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in a recognised and trusted recruitment business, please reach out to Emma O’Keeffe on 0867700600 or email@example.com For a confidential discussion and to learn more about this role and what PE Global have to offer.