HiL System Configuration Engineer
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a HiL System Configuration Engineer for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client based in Stevenage – hybrid role.
An engineer skilled in engine control software testing processes and equipment to develop and maintain our UK based hardware-in-the-loop (HiL) systems and associated tools for our validation teams to use. The team primarily use dSPACE and Vector tools to develop automated test scripts but a significant proportion are created in Python. The successful candidate will need to be fully conversant with all these tools.
- Developing and maintaining an Automation Desk / Python based test automation environment for others to use to develop test plans.
- Advising others on how to implement test plans.
- Manage deployment of HiL configurations to our UK based test systems
- Manage other supporting software (calibration / service tools etc) on HiL systems
- Conduct ad-hoc tests to validate or troubleshoot issues.
- Run flash file calibration validation tests
- dSPACE – ControlDesk, AutomationDesk, EESPORT, ConfigurationDesk, Installation Manager, Firmware Manager – Able to use those tools for system configuration and test automation
- Python – Able to create test scripts in versions 2.x and 3.x
- Test processes / procedures
- Electronic System Knowledge – Knowledge of power system and diesel engine control system components (controllers, sensors , actuators etc) sufficient to devise test plans
- Mathworks – Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
- Vector – Able to set up devices / networks for CANape and CANalyzer and use the tools manually of via automation.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***